Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Gift Registry

Are you tired of receiving gifts from friends and family that are not really what you wanted?
Do you have a Stampin’ Up! wish list that is a mile long?

Well, we can solve these two problems at once!

I now have a Gift Registry where you can send me your wish list online and I will let your friends and/or family members know that they can purchase Stampin' Up! products as Christmas gifts (or any other special occasion) for you. I will even wrap these products to make it even easier for the gift giver in your life. And as always, any denomination of gift certificates can also be purchased.

It's easy to start your gift registry....simply click on the "Gift Registry" link on the right under Stampin' Up! Links. Fill out the form and click send. I will receive notification with the necessary information and that is how simply the process starts.

Set up your gift registry TODAY!!

No comments: