Friday, November 7, 2008

Emergency Card Kit

Last night I held an Emergency Card Kit Class

This class used the Best Ever Simply Scrappin' Kit. Attendees went home with 12 cards, envelopes, and a card box to put the cards in. This kit is great to have on hand for those last minute needed cards or makes a great gift for someone.....think upcoming holidays!! Those that attended also went home with all of the remaining supplies from the Simply Scrappin' Kit to make more Emergency Card Kits, scrapbook pages or other card projects...There was PLENTY left over. If you would like to make your own Emergency Card Kit, contact me for more details.

This class was inspired by one done by Andrea Walford and adapted by Mary Brown.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

AWESOME!!! Wish I had been at your class :)

Angel said...

I love 3x6 cards! Wish I would have been able to come too!