Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Online Ordering 24/7

Online Ordering is only a click away!

Purchasing your favorite Stampin'Up! products has never been easier . Shop from your home at whatever time of day that is convenient for YOU!

Please make sure you do all your online shopping with me at my SU! website (http://meganstadler.stampinup.net) when you shop online from my web site all prices of products will be the same listed price as in our fabulous catalog. (if you don't use my website and just use the SU! website then you will be charged more) and don't forget you will get the same Hostess benefits of FREE goodies when shopping online . All orders will be shipped directly to your home via UPS .

Click on the SHOP NOW button (top right) then click on CUSTOMER LOGIN to set up your new online account then your ready !!

You may still order the traditional way of ordering through me in person and on workshop orders, this just adds to our fabulous options.
P.S. make sure you remember your email address and password you enter for future online ordering with me .. Happy Stampin!!


No comments: