Monday, September 29, 2008

Kansas City Regional

Stampin' Up! has done it again! This past weekend I traveled to Kansas City to attend a Stampin' Up! regional (like a mini convention) with my friend Lori. They did not disappoint in what we received. It was a day filled with new ideas that I can't wait to show you. There were many project samples, make and takes, and we even got a free stamp set! There were many prize drawings but I, nor anyone at my table were any of the lucky ones that won. For me, another highlight was that after 8 years as a demo, I finally got the opportunity to meet Shelli (CEO and Co-Founder of Stampin' Up!) Another perk of a smaller regional event were the much smaller crowds and more personal. All and all a great day. In the coming days I will post more photos.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so cool Megan!

Jenn said...

I've been wondering how it went :) Hope you're glad you went!

Rhonda Langley said...

No one at our table won anything either! We ended up sitting at the table just beside where Shelli was sitting. Fun meeting her wasn't it? She is so nice!!