Thursday, October 22, 2009

Stampin' Up! Wichita 1/2 Day Regional

A few weeks ago I attended the Stampin' Up! 1/2 day regional here in Wichita. Any event that Stampin' Up! puts on is always top notch....full of great information, wonderful presenters and of course awesome projects. Along with most SU! events, the demonstrators are known for the swapping and this event was no different. Below are the swaps that I made to swap with other demonstators.













I used the new Sweet Treat Cups from the Holiday Mini Catalog for this wedding favor. Also used is the Bride Speciality paper, Wedding Sweet stamp set, Basic Black cardstock, Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Jet Black StazOn Ink Pad, and Pretties Kit.

Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Soft Suede, Christmas Cocoa Specialty Paper (Holiday Mini)
Stamps: Dasher
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: Real Red Grosgrain, Big Shot, Backgrounds I Texturz Plate, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, and sponge dauber, Scallop Edge Punch

I know it is hard to see as I don't have a close up picture but I ran the Real Red Cardstock through the Big Shot with the Backgrounds I Texture Plate. After stamping Dasher in Real Red, I took a sponge dauber with Champagne Mist Shimmer paint to the stamp and then stamped with both on the Whisper White. This adds such a neat effect and just a subtle shimmer...very pretty!




Cardstock: Green Galore, Basic Black, Whistper White

Stamps: Eat, Drink, and Be Scary

Ink: Only Orange Basic Black

Accessories: Crimper, Halloween pencils







1 comment:

Jenn said...

You always have such fabulous swaps!!!