Thursday, February 26, 2009

Big Shot-Petal Card Hanging Pounch

I finally downloaded my camera with previous projects that were on there.

This is a hanging pouch that I made for teachers and staff at school and church that I just wanted to wish a Happy Valentine's Day to.


This hanging pouch is made using the Stampin' Up! Big Shot and the Petal Card Die (pg. 197 in the new Spring and Summer Idea Book and Catalog!
This little pouch is so incredibly quick and easy to put together:

Using your Big Shot, cut two of the Petal Cards. Fold up just two of the petals which will then form a heart shape. The two folded petals help to form the bottom of the pouch. Then, you cut a strip of cardstock 1 1/4" x 5 1/2" (the width can be made bigger if you'd like to put more in your pouch) Crease the bottom strip in half (at 2 3/4") and attach the strip to the folded petals to make your bottom of the pounch. I used Jumbo Eyelets and 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon for the handle. I used the Candy Lane DSP and the two new heart punches, Full Heart and Heart to Heart to decorate the outside.




No comments: